Hi, all,

A reminder that this job posting is open until January 11th:

The position of Band 5 Assistant Librarian (£22,128 - £28,746 PA) is now available at CPFT, to run day to day operations at our Cavell Centre library:

The library services of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust are looking for a dedicated and motivated Assistant Librarian to run library services at our Cavell Centre location.

The role will involve day to day operation of the Cavell Centre library, assistance to library users in person and at a distance, document supply and literature searching, procurement and cataloguing of library resources, and training NHS staff in the use of electronic resources.

The successful candidate will have the combination of education and experience necessary to offer a professional healthcare library service, will be able to work independently and conduct teamwork in person and at a distance, and will innovate on ways to deliver library services in a changing healthcare environment.

In return we will provide the necessary support to ensure your development within your role. You will be given the opportunity to work on local, regional, and national projects that will develop you as a professional.

If you are looking for a new challenge, want to grow as a library professional, and wish to provide a library service that makes a difference then we want to hear from you.

http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/45561c23e8b68152d596eba836dbce10/?vac_ref=914904884

Closing date January 11th.

Please circulate to any staff who may be interested.

Ian Rennie

Knowledge, Library, & Information Manager,

Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CF)

Block 14, Ida Darwin

Fulbourn, Cambridge

CB21 5EE

Fulbourn: 01223 884 440