Dear All

We are renewing our approach to how we collect on and report usage of our services and resources in the future.  One approach we are keen to test out is benchmarking with other services of a similar nature – hopefully one (or more) who are looking to do the same so we can have mutual benefit.  So if your service/ population are similar to ours, and/ or you would like to discuss further, please get in touch.

Board Name: NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde

Specialties: Adult, Children, Mental Health, Cancer

No of population served: c 1 million

No of Board Staff FTE: c 40,000

No of Library Staff FTE: c 30

Coverage of Library: All board specialties, social care, and partner organisations

No of Libraries: 9 across different sites (and a number of unmanned resource rooms) providing loans/circulation, document requests, enquiries, study space, PCs.

Library Services: Literature Search and Synthesis, Knowledge Skills Training,  Adult Literacy and Core Skills Training,  Current Awareness, Project and Systematic Review Support, Copyright, Survey Management,  Reading Ahead programme for staff.

See http://www.nhsggc.org.uk/about-us/professional-support-sites/library-network/# for more information and links

I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle Kirkwood

Knowledge Services Manager

01412784758 / 07538406304

ehealth

NHSGG&C Disclaimer

The information contained within this e-mail and in any attachment is
recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your
systems and notify the sender immediately; you should not retain, copy
or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its
content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses, but
we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your own virus
scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde will not take responsibility for
any damage caused as a result of virus infection.