Colleagues!

The post of Head of Learning and Knowledge Systems has just been advertised at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.  Can I encourage you to look beyond the slightly opaque job title and consider applying for this extremely rewarding position? If you're an experienced service manager who's interested in playing a key role in supporting the development of education as well as library services in the Trust then this is the job for you!

For details of the job and to apply, see either:
http://jobs.slam.nhs.uk/job/v877847
or:
http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/ec66efda26d604b17bd41099de398642/?vac_ref=914914917
Please do note the relatively short deadline for applications of 15 January 2018.

For an informal discussion about the role, do contact me.  I don't want to over-sell it ... but I've been in this post for a while and have loved (almost!) every minute.

Looking forward to a flood of interest.

Best wishes

Lucy

Lucy Reid
Head of Learning and Knowledge Systems
Education and Development Department
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
Reay House Library | Lambeth Hospital | 108 Landor Road | London | SW9 9NT
Telephone: 020 3228 6427 | Mobile: 07805 854 718 | Email: [log in to unmask]
Website<http://www.slam.nhs.uk/library> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/@ReayHouseLib> | Catalogue<https://slam.koha-ptfs.co.uk/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/slamnhs> | Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/slamnhsft>
[cid:image001.png@01D2306B.E4163420]
[cid:image002.png@01D2306B.E4163420]<http://www.cqc.org.uk/provider/RV5>