From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Pullen
Sent: 08 January 2018 10:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HDAS problems?

It’s happening here at BRI (University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust) and my colleague has reported it to NICE.

Kind regards,

Helen Pullen
Outreach librarian

On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 10:23, Macey Ian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Carl,

I have just tried to retrieve a stored strategy on HDAS with the same results so you are not the only one.

Regards

Ian

Please complete our Annual Library Survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HFJ9F2L

Do you have any feedback or suggestions about our library service? Complete our feedback form. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BHFTLibImpact