Hello

Here at BCU we provide enhanced services for students with disabilities and this include access to a secure and accessible room for students who have been identified by the university's Student Affairs team as need use of such a room. We recently had a visiting Sconul Access student with a disability who enquired whether they could use this room. I have been asked to find out if other libraries make provision for visiting disabled students.

I would be very grateful for any responses to come back direct to me

Many thanks

Keith

Keith Brisland
Customer Services Librarian