We have had student interest in the Library purchase of course-related apps and wondered if anyone is currently buying apps for students in this way.

If so, we would be interested in how you manage the acquisition and payment side of things, how you ensure access is inclusive for all user devices and whether this is something managed and paid for by academic departments or offered on a site licence basis. Initial interest has been in the "Muscle Premium" app which is free but part of the wider "Visible Body" which is on subscription.

This is an entirely new aspect of acquisition for us so any information you can share will be gratefully received. Happy to summarise for the list and share. Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Catherine

Catherine Williams
Acquisitions Librarian