*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hi All,

We're looking to further expand our THELMA award-winning "Outstanding library team" here at Coventry University where the library resources and services are rated 4.2% higher than the national average (NSS survey 2017). The two posts are full-time, permanent and the pay grade is £31,611 to £40,002 with a generous annual leave provision of 38 days plus 8 days public holiday allowance. The successful candidates will be responsible for developing and co-coordinating the team’s efforts in support of the strategic areas of ‘Research’ and ‘Partnerships' respectively. In addition they will also have liaison responsibility for one or more subject areas in either the Faculty of Business and Law or Engineering, Environment and Computing. Our Academic Liaison Team is based in the library's Disruptive Media Learning Lab alongside education researchers, student project workers, academics, researchers and the Office for Teaching and Learning.

We have a positive attitude towards CPD and flexible, family-friendly policies including childcare vouchers and creche.
The university is highly successful and focusses on helping students to make the very best of their abilities; we were the top-rated public university in the TEF. Coventry itself is a vibrant, friendly and diverse place to live, with the pretty Warwickshire towns of Leamington Spa, Warwick and Kenilworth all within 20 mins drive.

The closing date is 16th January. For more information or to apply online please click here:
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BGS474/2-x-academic-liaison-librarians/

If you'd like to discuss the posts informally then feel free to contact me using the details below.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Phil Jones
Academic Liaison Manager
Lanchester Library