Dear all,

*With apologies for cross posting*

There are still some places left for the event below – I’m sending around again in case you missed it in the run up to Christmas…

Health Literacy Skills and Partnership Working for Public and Health Librarians​

A workshop is being held on 26th January in Oldham addressing issues around health literacy and partnership working.

For full details or to book a place go to :  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-literacy-skills-and-partnership-working-for-public-and-health-librarians-tickets-41305800762?ref=estw

The event is free for PMLG/ HLG members. If you are not currently a PMLG/HLG member, visit the membership page on the CILIP website or call 020 7225 0657 for further information on how to join these special interest groups

Places are limited, so please book soon.

Best wishes

Lynsey Hawker

Co-CPD Lead, Health Libraries Group (HLG)

Tel: 0207 307 2465

Email: [log in to unmask]

HLG conference

Health Libraries Group (HLG) is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries. Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

cid:image001.png@01D298C6.A45D9A30

 Website: www.cilip.org.uk/hlg

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @ciliphlg