Hi Hannah,

We are seeing the same problem with viewing chapters and full books online with Ebook Central.

I have also just contacted ProQuest and am awaiting their response.

Best wishes,

Chloe

Chloe Smith | Resources Officer (e-Resources and Digital Access)

Resource Acquisitions and Digital  Access | Library | University of Warwick

[log in to unmask] | External: 02476 524799 |  Internal: 24799

Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00-12:45, Friday 9:00-12:15