Dear Hannah,

Thanks for your email, I think we’ve got the same problem here, we’ve had one user report the inability to read an EBC ebook online and I’ve reported this via email to ProQuest support.

Best wishes
Jayne

From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hannah Britcher
Sent: 22 January 2018 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Problems with Eboo Central online reader

Hello

Has anyone who uses Ebook Central had any access problems this morning? Our online reader is not working, although the download option is.

I've tried phoning ProQuest support but the number listed on their support website is no longer is use! I'm now waiting for an email response from our account manager.

Thank you

Hannah

--
Hannah Britcher
Team Leader, Procurement & Metadata

T: +44 (0)23 9284 3227
W: http://www.port.ac.uk/library

University Library, Cambridge Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ST, UK

[https://storage.googleapis.com/edm-email-content/email-signature.png]
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG