Dear all,

Happy New Year everyone - I hope you had a restful and enjoyable break over
the Christmas period.

*iConference 2018: Program Schedule Announced*
March 25-28, 2018, Sheffield, UK
Conference website: http://ischools.org/the-iconference/

iConference 2018 presenters and participants can now view the complete
program schedule at https://www.conftool.com/iconference2018/sessions.php.

iConference 2018 takes place March 25-18
<https://maps.google.com/?q=March+25-18&entry=gmail&source=g> in Sheffield
UK. Jointly organized by the iSchools at the University of Sheffield and
Northumbria University, the conference theme is “Transforming Digital
Worlds.” Keynote speakers include Dr. Lynn Silipigni Connaway (OCLC
Research), Dr. Susan Dumais (Microsoft Research) and Professor Luciano
Floridi (University of Oxford).

Conference registration is now open, with discounted early rates available
through Jan. 19, 2018. All information scholars, researchers and
practitioners are welcome, regardless of institutional affiliation. Please
note that the conference agenda is subject to change.

*Important Links*
Conference Home: http://ischools.org/the-iconference/
Program Schedule: https://www.conftool.com/iconference2018/sessions.php
Registration: http://ischools.org/the-iconference/registration/
Accommodation, travel and more: http://ischools.org/the-iconference/venue/

iConference 2018 is presented by the iSchools organization: http://ischools.
org. iConference 2018 is presented by the iSchools organization:
http://ischools.org. Sponsors include Microsoft Corporation and Morgan &
Claypool Publishers. Papers will be published by Springer.
I would like to thank again Peter Willett and Val Gillet, who have been
working very hard with our colleagues from Northumbria University to
finalise the programme - it will be a very interesting and engaging series
of presentations.

I wish you all the very best for a successful year ahead,
Best wishes,

Peter

Professor Peter Bath

Head of School and Professor of Health Informatics
Information School,
University of Sheffield, Regent Court
211 Portobello, Sheffield S1 4DP UK

Tel.: 0114 2222636
Fax.: 0114 2780300
Website: http://www.shef.ac.uk/is/staff/bath.html
Twitter @PeterABath <https://twitter.com/PeterABath>

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D04F6A.F98E13B0]Visit our website at
www.space4sharingstudy.org

Follow us on Twitter @space4sharing <https://twitter.com/space4sharing>

<http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/is>

Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ischoolsheffield>, follow us
on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/infoschoolsheff>, read our latest news
on our Blog <http://information-studies.blogspot.co.uk/> and join our
community on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/university-of-sheffield-information-school?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Auniversity+of+sheffield+in%2Cidx%3A1-2-2>

*Keep it green: do you need to print this email?*
*Visiting the university? Try to travel sustainably:*
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/visitors/mapsandtravel