Happy new year to you all!

This is a reminder of the January APML meeting happening next Thursday 18th January at the Athenaeum Club, with speaker Anne Welsh from UCL on “Classification as World View?”.

If you haven’t already, please let me know if you’d like to attend the meeting at 10.30 and/or the pre-meeting tour at 10am.

Please arrive promptly for the tour and for the meeting, as the speaker will need to leave directly after the Q&A. The address is: The Athenaeum, 107 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5ER.

Best regards,

Binni

--
Binni Brynolf, Chair