Hi all (sorry for any cross posting)

As we emerge from TEF 2 and consider learnings to take forward into TEF 3 and beyond, those involved in shaping teaching and learning strategy need the opportunity to take a step back and consider what we really mean by 'teaching excellence', and what excellence and innovation looks like at their own institution.​

For this reason, Universities UK are holding Innovation and excellence in teaching and learning, in partnership with the Higher Education Academy, to explore how higher education institutions can produce truly innovative teaching and learning.

Book here: http://bit.ly/IETL18

Last year the event attracted over 130 teaching and learning professionals representing over 90 UK higher education institutions and organisations.

What delegates said about last year’s conference:

"A thought provoking and engaging conference with a rich range of speakers."

"Outstanding speakers."

"A full packed agenda with short and snappy presentations."

"A day valuably spent."

"A useful experience to gain insight into institutional barriers to grass roots changes. Lots of advice received."

Book your place now: http://bit.ly/IETL18

Book now, and join colleagues, policy experts and thought leaders on 20 March to examine innovative teaching and learning practice in the context of the current policy landscape.

We look forward to seeing you there.

http://bit.ly/IETL18