**apologies for cross-posting**

The Data Management Engagement Award

Time is running out to submit your big idea for engaging researchers in good RDM practices

Just two-and-half-weeks remain to submit your new, innovative idea for engaging researchers in the practice of good Research Data Management (RDM). Remember, the winning submission will receive up to £1,750 to bring it to life. This competition, led by The University of Cambridge, SPARC Europe and Jisc, builds on the Engaging Researchers in Good Data Management Conference of late last year.

The deadline for applications is noon, 31 January 2018, GMT.

Details of the competition, including what characterises a winning idea, how submissions will be evaluated and how to apply can be downloaded here.

Questions? Please contact [log in to unmask].

We look forward to hearing of your great ideas!

Dr Lauren Cadwallader

Deputy Head of Scholarly Communication (Research Data Management)

Office of Scholarly Communication

Cambridge University Library

West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR

+44 (0) 1223 747435

Please note my working days are now Monday – Thursday.

1000DatasetBanner