*apologies for cross posting*

The organisers of CAA-UK 2018 would like to invite papers and posters for the 2018 meeting, to be held in Edinburgh, at Augustine, 41-43 George IV Bridge, EH1 1EL on the 26th-27th October 2018.

The use of quantitative methods and computer applications in heritage is an ever-changing discipline, with new software becoming available and new processes being created every day.

We would like to invite the submission of papers and posters related to the general topics of quantitative methods and computer applications in heritage. Topics that could be covered include:

Archaeogaming
Data management
Geophysics & Remote sensing
GIS & Geospatial Analysis
Integration of scientific and theoretical methods in computing Photogrammetry & 3D Recording Public Engagement Semantic web Social media Simulations Statistical methods Visualisation & 3D modelling Visualisation & Mixed Reality in Archaeology Website development in the heritage sector Please note that this list is not exhaustive and we will consider submissions on any relevant topics.

Speakers will be allocated a maximum of 20 minutes for presentations. Please send your abstracts to the organisers at: [log in to unmask] The deadline for abstract submission is Friday 23rd February 2018.

More information can be found at http://uk.caa-international.org/caa-uk-2018-edinburgh/caa-uk-2018-call-papers/

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh!

(on behalf of the local organising committee: Emma Jane O'Riordan, Doug Rocks-MacQueen and Xavier Rubio-Campillo)