Please forward to individuals you think may be interested, and to relevant email lists. Thank you.

We have a half time research assistant position available from asap until October 2019. The post is to work on a NIHR Public Health Research programme grant to carry out a feasibility RCT of an early intervention programme (Early Positive Approaches to Support - E-PAtS). The team is based at Warwick (including Health Economics input), the University of Kent (Tizard Centre), the Centre for Trials Research at Cardiff University, and the University of Glasgow. We are also working closely with a number of charity partners: the Challenging Behaviour Foundation, Mencap (with a focus on Mencap Northern Ireland) and Barnet Mencap.

This is to work on the same project as the full time RA position Nick Gore emailed round a week or so ago.

Details of the post and how to apply:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BHG621/research-assistant-88151-018/

Best wishes

Richard

------

Richard P. Hastings<https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/cedar/staff/rhastingsprofile> PhD CPsychol FBPsS FIASSIDD FAcSS

Professor, and Cerebra<http://w3.cerebra.org.uk/> Chair of Family Research  |  CEDAR <http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/cedar/>  |  Faculty of Social Sciences |  University of Warwick<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/>
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  External: +44 (0)24 76522197 |  Internal: 22197
Room WE139, New Education Building | Westwood Campus | University of Warwick  | Coventry |  CV4 7AL |
Find us on the interactive map<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/about/visiting/maps/interactive/>

Twitter: @ProfRHastings <https://twitter.com/profrhastings?lang=en>  | Blog: profhastings.blogspot.co.uk<http://profhastings.blogspot.co.uk/>

My work often takes me away from the office. Email is the best way to contact me.

Other roles:
Faculty of Social Sciences Research and Impact Committee Chair;
Monash Warwick Professor  | Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology<http://www.med.monash.edu.au/scs/psychiatry/developmental/>  | Monash University