Dear All,

I would like to remind interested colleagues that Historic England’s Heritage Planning Case Database can be used to search for appeal and call-in decisions relating to planning permission affecting heritage assets and listed building consent.

You can search the database on the Historic England website at: https://historicengland.org.uk/advice/hpg/planning-cases/

Some of you might find it helpful.

Best wishes,

Marion

Marion Page M. A.

Listing Information Officer / Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

Listing Group

Direct dial 01793 41  x4882/x4880

Mobile 07586 493461

Historic England

Engine House | Swindon | SN2 2EH

www.HistoricEngland.org.uk

Please note my usual working pattern is Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor Monday and Tuesday and Listing Information Officer Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Historic England Logo

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.
Follow us:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram     Sign up to our newsletter

Help us create a list of the 100 places which tell England's remarkable story and its impact on the world. A History of England in 100 Places sponsored by Ecclesiastical.

We have moved! Our new London office is at 4th Floor, Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London, EC4R 2YA.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.