From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vanessa Clarke
Sent: 05 January 2018 13:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Going to the dogs...

Bedford BC - OFFICIAL-Unsecure

Hi Nick,

Reliably told by Worcestershire’s Historic Environment Adviser (ex- ASE) that ‘ASE did Walthamstow and this year's PCA calendar includes Wimbledon dog track, which they recorded’.

Regards

Vanessa Clarke
Senior Archaeological Officer (Planning)
Environment & Sustainable Communities
Bedford Borough Council
Borough Hall, Cauldwell Street, Bedford, MK42 9AP
01234 718560 (47560)
Web www.bedford.gov.uk<http://www.bedford.gov.uk/>

All general planning information is available on our website: www.bedford.gov.uk/planning<http://www.bedford.gov.uk/planning>

However, if the information is not available online, you will need to complete a request for advice on our pre-application enquiry form and pay the appropriate fee. Full information of this service and the online enquiry form can be found via this link www.bedford.gov.uk/planningenquiries<http://www.bedford.gov.uk/planningenquiries>