Dear colleagues,

thank you all for these wonderful suggestions. I shall use some of those right away. My only worry now is that there are so many of them that I may irk our American colleagues by cross-posting!  Thank you all again,

Graeme

Prof Dr Graeme Dunphy

Professor of Translation
University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt

Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften
Würzburg-Schweinfurt
Münzstraße 12
97070 Würzburg

www.fhws.de