Hi everyone,

We're inviting people from a range of professional backgrounds who have an interest in public engagement with young people, to submit an idea for a Saturday Studio session in 2018. Saturday Studio takes place once a month, with facilitators developing three interactive workshops for young people aged 14-19 that give them an opportunity to try out a new skill in sessions inspired by Wellcome Collection. More information can be found here http://bit.ly/2z4msh1 . Previous workshops have mainly focused on artistic skills but we're also keen to hear from people who could deliver scientific, technological or digital workshops linked to Wellcome Collection's content.

More information about the event series, the budget and how to apply is detailed in the brief, please get in touch with me to request a copy. The deadline for application is Monday 15th January and I would be very grateful if you could share the opportunity with any individuals or groups that you think may be interested.

Do get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Catherine

Catherine Ayres
Youth Programme Officer - Public Programmes
Wellcome Collection

Wellcome Trust
215 Euston Road,
London NW1 2BE