Hi,

You may have work experience students who may be neurodivergent (dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD, autism).  They would have a great deal to offer in respect to creative thinking, problem solving, ICT skills etc but may need support in respect to strategies or the workplace environment.  In this instance its better to plan ahead. If you require support in respect to neurodiversity awareness particularly in relation to students I'm happy to help.

With Best Wishes

Becki