Dear all,

Booking is open for the Money and Medals Network Day Conference to be held at the British Museum on Friday the 23rd of March.

Full details, now including the full programme of events, can be found on the conference’s Eventbrite page:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/money-and-medals-network-day-conference-tickets-40985140659?aff=eac2

The event is free to attend, open to anyone working or volunteering with numismatic collections in UK museums and other public institutions, and lunch is provided. Booking is essential.

There are travel bursaries available to support anyone who might not otherwise be able to attend, and as yet no one has taken me up on the offer. The bursaries are there to help, so if anyone would like one all you need to do is email me on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> simply stating how attending the conference would be of benefit to you and why you would like a bursary.

The purpose of this conference is to celebrate the work of the Network over the past three years, which many of you have been involved in, so it would be great to see as many of you there as possible!

Please circulate this information to your networks, and to anyone you think might be interested in coming along.

Thanks and all the best,

Megan
Money and Medals Network

Dr Megan Gooch
Learning Producer
Uncover adult learning team
Learning & Engagement
Historic Royal Palaces
Kensington Palace
W8 4PX
T +44 (0)203 166 6405<tel:+44%2020%203166%206405>
M +44 (0)7919 328 565<tel:+44%207919%20328565>
www.hrp.org.uk<http://www.hrp.org.uk/>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Historic-Royal-Palaces/46388888467?ref=hl>

Historic Royal Palaces is an independent charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. We help everyone explore the story of how monarchs and people have shaped society, in some of the greatest palaces ever built. We raise all our own funds and depend on the support of our visitors, members, donors, sponsors and volunteers.

This email is confidential and intended exclusively for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Historic Royal Palaces or Historic Royal Palaces Enterprises Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender and then delete the message and any attachments from your system.
This message has been checked before being sent for all known viruses by Sophos AntiVirus software. However please note that no responsibility for viruses is taken and it is your responsibility to scan this message and any attachments.
Historic Royal Palaces and Historic Royal Palaces Enterprises Limited reserve the right to monitor e-mails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
Historic Royal Palaces is a registered charity (No 1068852), correspondence details, Hampton Court Palace, Surrey KT8 9AU Historic Royal Palaces Enterprises Ltd, a company registered in England (No 3418583) registered office Hampton Court Palace, Surrey KT8 9AU