There has been a discussion about this in the past. Hopefully, the last person can circulate the suggestions made. My one had been to have a member of staff present in the gallery where the session is taking place and who is responsible for monitoring any unusual photographic activity. Another suggestion of mine was to have a sign with a witty statement, “SSh! Don’t distract us by taking photos of our group! We’re busy working our minds!”

Regards,

Mary (Marette) Hickford

Visitor Services Assistant

Chiswick House and Gardens Trust

020 3141 3352 / 020 8995 0508

1495532729839_PastedImage

Camellia 2018 Footer

Chiswick House and Gardens Trust is dedicated to the preservation and continued enhancement of the historic gardens, open free to the public from 7am to dusk everyday.

The above information is confidential to the addressee. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by replying to this Email as soon as possible and then delete this Email from your computer. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Registered Office: The Estate Office, Chiswick House,London W4 2QN Registered Charity No: 1109239 Company No: 5171882