Dear FSL users,

I was wondering if you could help me troubleshoot what's going on with my attempt to run randomise_parallel on our high performance computing cluster. I used the following command to run a two sample t-test on 16+6 subjects:

randomise_parallel -i data -o twosampT -d design.mat -t design.con -T

Input data contains the concatenated CBF images for all 22 subjects. When I execute this, I get the attached output, which stalls at done 50 (well, I gave it 3 hours before killing the process). It looks like a lot of files were created but I've no idea whether the processing was completed or whether I'd interrupted any data writing. Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks!

Jennie