Hi Pavel,

It seems you expect T1 to be a baseline, T2 to have some effect (say,
increase), and T3 to have that same effect still present (so, stable
compared to T2).

Perhaps you can consider a conjunction: test separately T1 vs T2, and T1 vs
T3, then take the least significant of the two results. If that is still
significant, then you have the evidence you need.

All the best,

Anderson