Hi.

I am trying to run FIRST with the run_first_all command, and getting an error because it doesn't recognize the default queue, veryshort.q.  So, I am running it with fsl_sub to specify the queue, as follows:

fsl_sub -q all.q run_first_name -i input_file.nii.gz -o output_file.nii.gz

I get an error which says it can't find the file (actually, the error says:

execvp(run_first_all, "run_first_name" "-i" "input_file.nii.gz" "-o" "output_file.nii.gz") failed: No such file or directory.

I am quite sure the input_file.nii.gz exists, I have even tried using the full path and making sure the file has complete read/write access for all.  Also, this is not unique to FIRST, it happens with any fsl command I attempt to run in this way through fsl_sub.

Right now I'm stuck, so any advice as to what we are doing wrong would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark W.