Dear Eduard,

What are the errors you get? I do not know any tutorials about FIR, but the idea is the following (if I am not wrong):

1) For each stimulus onset, you divide the time interval of the specified length (by default 15s) after stimulus onset into equally-sized bins (by default there are 3 bins, so they are 5s long).
2) For each bin you calculate the average signal from the data (e.g. for 1st bin: average signal within 5s after stimulus onset for all stimulus repetitions, separately for each voxel).
3) The bins enter the GLM. The more bins, the lower the df.

Do you use GUI or you change the options in the 'design.fsf'?

Maybe you have problems changing the values in GUI? I have experienced that for FIR:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1707&L=FSL&D=0&1=FSL&9=A&J=on&X=8040F65B92711AC267&Y=WO222%40CAM.AC.UK&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4&P=260159

Best,

Wiktor Olszowy