Hi Davide,
First, make sure you have all the required softwares (and relative toolboxes with the correct version) listed here:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FIX/UserGuide <https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FIX/UserGuide>
then you can find detailed instructions in the README file (you will then need to modify the settings.sh file accordingly)

If you still have problems, please provide details of the error you get (as well as which OS you are using and if you are using Matlab or Octave)

Hope it helps,
Ludovica

—
Ludovica Griffanti, PhD
Analysis Postdoctoral Research Assistant
Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging (WIN)
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
email: [log in to unmask]