Please run the installer with the -D option and send me the output.

Regards.

Duncan

On 22 Jan 2018, at 17:49, Darko Komnenić <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mark,
thanks a lot for the info!
I downloaded the fslinstaller.py from this link:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/fslinstaller.py
After CD-ing into the appropriate folder and typing: python
fslinstaller.py -d /usr/local -V 5.0.10 I first got an instruction
about entering an administrative password etc. ([Warning] Some
operations of the installer require administative rights, for
example...) and then after a few seconds, this message: [FAILED]
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/

If you or anyone else have any further suggestions, I'd be very grateful!
Best,
Darko