Unfortunately, I had already tried that and it doesn’t help.  Still getting the same error.

Is it possible that there is an environment variable which is not set correctly for fsl_sub to run properly?  If I try to simply putting the command into a one line bash script, with the line being the call to run_first_all, I get the error that this command is not found.  Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Best,

Mark

____________________
Mark Wagshul, PhD
Associate Professor
Gruss Magnetic Resonance Research Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY 10461

Ph: 718-430-4011

FAX: 718-430-3399

Email: [log in to unmask]

einstein-logo-rgb

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.