Dear Experts,

Sorry for repeating this question again.

I was doing fslvbm_3_proc, but by mistake I kept my design files in
different folder. Since files were not available in the working directory
it has thrown some error message.

Please have a look and give your suggestions how to proceed further?

Final steps from terminal;

Doing registrations: ID=8848
/bin/cp: cannot stat '../design.*': No such file or directory
ERROR: Program failed

An exception has been thrown
Unable to open design.mat

Exiting
ERROR: Program failed

An exception has been thrown
Unable to open design.mat

Exiting
ERROR: Program failed

An exception has been thrown
Unable to open design.mat

Exiting
Doing subject concatenation and initial randomise: ID=
Once this has finished, run randomise with 5000 permutations on the 'best'
smoothed 4D GM_mod_merg. We recommend using the -T (TFCE) option. For
example:
randomise -i GM_mod_merg_s3 -o GM_mod_merg_s3 -m GM_mask -d design.mat -t
design.con -n 5000 -T -V

Q2) When should I use the option -D in randomisation? after demean the
covariate or with out demean the covariate?

Thank you
RB