Hello

The Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education is seeking an External Examiner for the following Degree delivered at the University Centre Grimsby.

BA (Hons) Design - awarded by University of Hull this is a 4 year tenure with an immediate start.

If you are interested in this position please send your CVs to me.

Elizabeth

Kind regards

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Farrow

Degree Compliance Officer

Room 0H02 Ext 1567

Working Hours:

Mon & Tues 8:30-5:00, Weds, Thurs & Fri 9:30-2:30

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and/or your system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Grimsby Institute Group (The Group). Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although we do thoroughly check for viruses, The Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. ######################################################################## To unsubscribe from the EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS&A=1