The University of Northampton is holding a PSR for the subject area of History on Tuesday 6 March 2018. The programmes for review are:

·         BA (Hons) History

·         Joint Honours History

·         BA (Hons) History (Heritage)

·         MA History

If you are a lecturer/senior lecturer with expertise in any of the following and available on 6 March, we would like to hear from you:

·         Heritage

·         Early modern to modern history – 1500-date

·         Social, Cultural and Military history

·         Britain, Europe and Empire

If you are interested please contact [log in to unmask]. In your covering email can you please let me know which areas are your expertise and whether you have any experience of PSR and/or validation or external examining. Whether you have had any contact with the University of Northampton in the last five years. Also, can you please quote the subject line of this message in the subject line of your email.

We pay an honorarium of £200 per day and will also cover all reasonable expenses including overnight accommodation. You will be expected to prove eligibility to work in the UK.

Kind regards

Pam Dimmock

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us. ######################################################################## To unsubscribe from the EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS&A=1