Hello everyone

The Division of Criminology, Politics and Sociology at the University of Huddersfield are seeking external panel members for the subject review of the provision within the division.  This includes considering an overview of the range of courses within the Division, the developments since the last subject review (5 years ago) and proposed directions of travel. It encapsulates all our UGT, PGT and PGR work. It does not require a detailed consideration of all the courses or modules in the Division, but rather an overview of the learning environment and pedagogic strategies of the Division.

We are seeking up to 3 external academic panel members within the subject areas of the Division who will work alongside the internal panel members, our quality assurance department and external practitioners to review our provision. You must be available to attend the review in Huddersfield on Monday 26th March.

The University is able to pay a fee of £250 for your participation in this event.  We will also reimburse all reasonable expenses and would be pleased to arrange travel and overnight accommodation if required.

As a minimum, External Panel Member nominees should have:

To preserve integrity of the process, External Panel Members should not:

If you are interested in this position please contact me with your CV. All appointments will be subject to Registry approval before confirmation.

Thanks

Carla

Dr Carla Reeves  MA, PGCert (HE), BA (Hons)  FHEA
Principal Lecturer & Subject Leader, Criminology

School of Human and Health Sciences Academic Integrity Officer

Criminology facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UniversityofHuddersfieldCriminology

R3/07 Ramsden Building

Department of Behavioural and Social Sciences
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability. ######################################################################## To unsubscribe from the EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS&A=1