The University of Essex Online is seeking an experienced academic to act as an external panel member for our internal validation of a new M.Ed programme.

External Panel members should have experience of teacher education at masters level as well as current subject knowledge.  Experience of developing and designing content and assessment at level 7 would also be welcomed.

External Panel members should not have been employed by the University of Essex Online or the University of Essex within the past five years; nor should they have been an external examiner for either of these providers within the past five years.

The University of Essex Online delivers online undergraduate and postgraduate degrees which are validated by the University of Essex, you can find out more about us at https://online.essex.ac.uk/

The internal validation event will take place on Wednesday 31st January 2018 at our offices in central Leeds.

If you are interested, and available to participate please submit your CV as an expression of interest to [log in to unmask] by Monday 22 January.  The fee is £150 plus reasonable expenses.