Dear All,

Farnborough College of Technology is an accredited college of the University of Surrey, and as such has been running its own validation panels for a number of years.  This email invites you to register interest in having a role in the validation of the following  programme:

•	BSc (Hons) Engineering (Mechanical) (Top-up)

Expert Reader required
We are looking to appoint  a curriculum expert to assist us in the reading of the draft validation submission as part of our internal process.  The ‘Expert Reader’ will be required to provide critical and evaluative feedback on the documentation, with specific reference to the curriculum content, which can be reported back to the programme team prior to finalisation of the validation submission for the external panel.

If you would be able to consider the validation documentation and submit a report to the College, please send me your CV for consideration ([log in to unmask]) .  All communication with the Expert Reader will take place via e-mail, and a fee of £150 will be payable.

The application process
CVs  will be considered by the Chair of the Panel, and I will inform successful individuals of the outcome as soon as possible.  An early reply will ensure that your CV can be considered before a decision is taken on other applications.

I would appreciate it if you could forward this email to your colleagues who may also be interested in this role.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Dr Sarah Lomas-Clarke
Quality Assurance Administrator

Academic Registry (Room E4)
Farnborough College of Technology
Boundary Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6SB
01252 407363
www.farn-ct.ac.uk