This may be useful for assessing the methodology

https://www.ihe.ca/publications/development-of-a-quality-appraisal-tool-for-case-series-studies-using-a-modified-delphi-technique

bw
Anders W Jørgensen

A typology of reviews: an analysis of 14 review types and

associated methodologies

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1471-1842.2009.00848.x/pdf

Irina Ibraghimova

HealthConnect International