Is there too much overhead involved in running a local instance of eXist or Base X, and applying XQuery on the collection?

On Jan 26, 2018 12:11 PM, "Aurélien Berra" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello again, Maurizio,

I have little experience with working with XML corpora in Voyant Tools (I stick to the default import process, which removes the tags). Have you looked at the options detailed in the documentation?

http://voyant-tools.org/docs/#!/guide/corpuscreator-section-titles

Best wishes,

Aurélien