----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Zsuzsanna Simon <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Wednesday, 31 January 2018, 9:10
 Subject: life

Dear Joel,

How are you? I often wonder how your case has improved?

I am still waiting for my court proceedings...but me and the children are OK.
when are you able to come?
I really looking forward to having you here as discussed earlier for a retreat weekend.
:)
i am still doing MCT groups and will be presenting in May at the conference of psychotherapy in Budapest...
bw:
Zsuzsi___________________________________The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries.To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website:http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK