Thanks for the help Wayne! I was able to fix the issue by selecting a different structure to calculate distances. It seems my structure 1 distances are causing the slowdown, but the others seem fine. It makes perfect sense why this was only effecting the 15N-NOESY spectra, as the 13C didn't have calculated distances.