Thanks for the help Wayne! I was able to fix the issue by selecting a
different structure to calculate distances. It seems my structure 1
distances are causing the slowdown, but the others seem fine. It makes
perfect sense why this was only effecting the 15N-NOESY spectra, as the 13C
didn't have calculated distances.