Hi Simona,

I have a problem that the particle will be aligned by wedge if apply no CTF file. As a result I just generated a binary wedge as a CTF file. It works perfect for me. The wedge was generated using TOM tool box.

Best
Qiang

Dear all,

I acquired a dataset with the Volta Phase Plate, and I would like to do subtomogram averaging from this data, without CTF correction, in RELION. Are there any suggestions on how to prepare the 3D CTF models, for Phase Plate data?

Thanks in advance

Simona

--
Qiang (John) Guo
Department of Molecular Structural Biology