PhD Positions at NIMHANS, Bangalore, India

PhD positions are available in our Structural Biology lab. Our research work focus on drug discovery & development and understanding the molecular mechanisms of the protein targets associate with neurodegenerative diseases including Parkinson’s disease, ALS and glioma.

We are looking for the motivated candidates with graduation in Biophysics, Structural Biology, Protein Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related fields. The candidates also should have anyone of the qualifications such as CSIR-JRF/SRF, DBT-JRF/SRF, ICMR, or DST-Inspire.

The interested candidates may send their CV to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Best regards,
B. Padmanabhan

Dr. B. Padmanabhan, Ph. D
Professor & Head