Greetings all,

I'd like to highlight an available postdoctoral position in my group in our Structural Biology department at Genentech. The focus of this project is on elucidating structure and function of macromolecular complexes involved in deubiquitination pathways, implementing X-ray crystallography, cryo-EM (our colleagues have just set up a state of the art facility in our group), and bioinformatics. Bring your enthusiasm and motivation to join in our research at a well-resourced and collegial environment integrating applied science with a strong publication emphasis!

Candidates should have achieved (or be soon expecting to achieve) their Ph.D. with relevant experience in structural biology. In addition, a strong interest and capabilities in scripting and computational biology will be beneficial. Further details are available following the links to the official job description and application site.

https://www.gene.com/careers/detail/3425556215/Postdoctoral-Research-Fellow-Structural-Biology-Seth-Harris-lab-Genentech-Research

If your institution has a board for job posting pdf flyers, I'd be happy to send one along by individual request (a less-formatted version can be accessed at the above address) as I bothered to read the 'etiquette' section that dissuades one from attachments on general posts!

Cheers and happy new year all!

Seth