Dear All,

Wishing you all A Happy & Prosperous New Year, 2018!

             We are delighted to announce the upcoming "46th National Seminar on Crystallography" to be held on June 27-29th, 2018 at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore, India. The main symposium will consist of a comprehensive scientific program including Prof. M. Vijayan lecture. We are expecting a huge turnout of audience from academics, research as well as industry.
            Our website (NSC46 Website) is up and running. The preliminary program with all the necessary registration information will be available on the given website. This website will be dynamically updated in a periodic fashion, with information about speakers, sponsors and other details, as the weeks roll by. An important aim of this conference is to offer networking opportunities and foster debate among hundreds of participants from all over India. Through your participation, you can help developing issues to be explored further by crystallographers and generate novel methodologies to address the former issues.

Keep tracking for latest updates on our website. We are looking forward to see you at NSC46.

Best Wishes,
Convener
Prof. B. Padmanabhan, Ph.D
Professor & Head
Department of Biophysics
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro sciences (NIMHANS)
Bangalore - 560029
India
Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]