Hi Garib,

Any news?

Best regards,
Maria

Maria Håkansson, PhD, Crystallization Facility Manager
Principal Scientist

SARomics Biostructures AB
Medicon Village
SE-223 81 Lund, Sweden

Mobile: +46 (0)76 8585706
Web: www.saromics.com

On 29 Jan 2018, at 19:06, Garib Murshudov <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, it should be as simple as this. But first let me test and see what is the problem.

Regards
Garib

On 29 Jan 2018, at 17:48, Maria Håkansson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Garib,

Usually I update from ccp4.

But I guess if it just to replace the refmac file in the bin directory under ccp4-7.0
I think I can manage. Is it so?

Best,