Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to the “Ubiquitin & Friends” symposium, to be held in Vienna on May 4, 2018. Why shall you be interested to join? There are several reasons:

* The program: You will have the chance to listen - on a single day - to several outstanding experts in the Ub field, including Craig Crews (Yale University), Ron Hay (University Dundee), Terje Johansen (Arctic University), Ami Navon (Weizmann Institute), Jan Michael Peters (IMP Vienna), Matthias Peter (ETH Zuerich) and Eilika Weber-Ban (ETH Zuerich).

* Present your own work: There are still free slots for poster and oral presentations. If you want to complete the list of Ub keynote presentations, you can apply until April 1st. Of note, we offer a number of Travel Awards to Master and PhD students.

* The format: As implied by the name “Ubiquitin & Friends”, the meeting is intended to maintain a personal atmosphere, i.e. a small size. In total, there will be about 50-75 scientists, and thus plenty of time to discuss exciting research with colleagues, friends and authorities; all sharing the same enthusiasm for ubiquitin-like molecules and their role in controlling complex protein machines. This format of concentrating Ub expertise at a small meeting spot - located in one of the best cities in the world - was very well received in previous years.

For further information, please have a look at our website https://ubiquitin.at and contact [log in to unmask] in case of questions.

We look forward to welcoming you in Vienna this May,

On behalf of the Organizing Committee

Tim

Dr. Tim Clausen

Research Institute of Molecular Biology (IMP)

Campus Vienna Biocenter 1, 1030 Vienna, Austria

Tel  +43 1 79730 3300

Email  [log in to unmask]