Dear all,

hope that everyone has had a fine holiday and is raring to start new and exciting scanning projects.

Some news tidbits:

1) Next project presentations are 31 January - please send Mandy <[log in to unmask]>. The requisite infos are as always here: http://bucni.psychol.ucl.ac.uk/New_Project/index.shtml

2) If you have any questions about projects, funding, grants, new magnet plans, etc, please just get in touch with me (and pester if you don't hear back via email).

3) Normal reminder: if anything is not working (cogent PC, peripheral equipment, scanner, etc) please let us know ASAP so we can fix and get it back up and running.  (And thank you to everyone for helping out in the past year in particular!).  Also, let us know if there is anything that would be convenient to have, or that you would like improved/changed.

4) Speaking of fixes, the replacement optoacoustics microphone has been waiting to be freed from a Fedex office. Hopefully it will be sprung soon and reinstalled.

5) Re new scanner:  we are well into the planning phase for the new scanner suite, and I will be announcing a more concrete schedule as soon as planning permission has been submitted.

best
Fred

To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.