I have a handful of review copies of this CD, which might bewilder both Hollie McNish and Rebecca Watts. It seeks UK-based  reviewers in  magazines with some understanding of ‘innovative’ (sic) writing practices also post-rock musics/sound fangling. You can love it or  hate but, as they used to say in the Melody Maker small ads ‘ ‘No time-wasters please…’  i.e please write about it in the public domain, don’t use it as a frisbee. First come, first served. Contact me through the back channels of the Infraweb.