When I infer that the popular style (McNish, Tempest etc) is favoured by the mainstream I mean a portion of the mainstream, a portion of the arts establishment, I don't really care what we call it. So tiresome. So there, a portion of the arts establishment - do you agree with that or not? Watts is coming from another portion of the mainstream, I don't think we could argue about that could we? The same portion you would probably say you were in if you had to, vaguely.